Achieving People will support people aged 18 – 64 who have a learning disability into unpaid work placements and paid employment.
Clients will be supported by a mentor in their chosen opportunity.
What can you expect from Achieving People?
- The client will work alongside a trained mentor.
- This support will continue until both yourselves and the client feel they can work independently.
- Access to training will be given to mentors, clients and organisations.
- We will arrange regular review meetings with you to make sure the placement is meeting your needs.
- A client is only referred to you if we feel they are capable of the role.
- We would help you to identify roles which clients with learning disabilities could fulfil.
- We can provide support in interviews
- We can provide an interview room in our Southport Office ?
Do you have a vacancy or could you offer an unpaid work placement?